Please also read our Terms and Conditions of Use.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
This website and any products and services offered herein are not intended for persons under the age of 18.
We prohibit children under the age of 18 from using any and all interactive portions of this website, including leaving any comments, filling out forms, or otherwise submitting information. A child’s parent or guardian should contact us if we have inadvertently collected any information or content from that child without the parent or guardian’s authorization, so that we may delete that information from our records.
CAN-SPAM Act of 2003
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are in compliance with the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing (CAN-SPAM) Act of 2003 and will not send misleading information.
Personal Information We Collect
The type of personal information we collect depends on how you are interacting with us.
The personal information we may collect directly from you consists of the following:
• Name and contact data, such as, first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data;
• Payment information, such as, Pay Pal or payment card number (credit or debit card), and the security code associated with your payment instrument, if you make a payment; and
• Comments, feedback, questions and other information you provide to us.
How We Use the Information You Provide/Lawful Basis
We will not sell or trade your personal information.
We will not transfer your personal information unless we give you advance written notice or need to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and/or enforce our agreements.
Depending on how you interact with us, we use your personal information to:
Process and fulfill an order, download, subscription, or other transaction;
Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments and concerns;
Send marketing emails; remarketing emails and future advertisements.
Inform you of and administer promotions, contests, sweepstakes or surveys;
Help us address problems with and improve our website, products and services;
Protect the security and integrity of our website; and
Contact you for other business reasons, if necessary.
“Cookies” are small text files that are placed on a computer or other device and used to identify the user or device and to collect information when you visit a website.
We use absolutely necessary cookies, which allow you to move around our website and use its features.
You can disable cookies through your web browser’s settings, but disabling this function may diminish your experience on our website as some features may not work as intended.
“Do Not Track” (DNT) Signals
Some browsers transmit Do Not Track (DNT) signals to websites.
Due to the lack of a common interpretation of DNT signals throughout the industry, we do not currently alter, change, or respond to DNT requests or signals from these browsers.
How the Information is Shared and Stored
We also will disclose your personal information if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to:
• meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or other legal obligation;
• detect, investigate and help prevent security, fraud or technical issues; and/or
• protect the rights, property, or safety of thesocialsundays.com, our users, employees or others.
Our current third-party service providers include:
• Showit - Design
• Google Cloud – Domain hosting
• Mailchimp – Email Marketing
• Google Marketing Suite – Marketing Tools and Data Analyzation
• Instagram – Social Media Engagement
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the transactions you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, maintaining business and financial records, resolving disputes, maintaining security, detecting and preventing fraud and abuse, and enforcing our agreements, or until such time as you let us know you would like for us to delete it or unsubscribe from our marketing contacts.
Information Protection and Security
Our website uses commercially acceptable security measures to prevent your personal
information from being lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate and never transmit your credit card information via email. If you receive an email from us that appears to be a request for personal information, do not respond because it may be a phishing scam designed to steal your personal information.
We cannot guarantee that your personal information will always be secure. Should there be a data breach, we will notify you when we are legally required to do so.
Your Rights to Control Your Information
You can unsubscribe from our e-newsletters or updates at any time through the unsubscribe links found in the communications you receive from us.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)
The CCPA provides Californian residents with the following rights with respect to their personal information:
• Right to request disclosure: to know the personal information collected about you and the purpose for its collection.
• Right to request a copy: to make a personal information request twice in a given 12-month period
• Right to deletion: to have your personal information deleted upon a verifiable request.
• Right to say “no” to sale: to opt out of the sale of your personal information.
• Right to not be discriminated against: the right to equal service and price even if you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
In the last 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information:
• Identifiers: Name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol (IP) address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers
• Customer records information: Name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit or debit card number, other financial information, medical information, health insurance information
• Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law: Race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age
• Commercial information: Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
• Biometric information: Hair color, eye color, fingerprints, height, retina scans, facial recognition, voice, and other biometric data
• Internet or other electronic network activity information: Browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet website, application, or advertisement
• Geolocation data
• Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
• Professional or employment-related information
• Education information
For more details about the personal information we collect, see the Personal Information We Collect section above. We use this personal information for business and commercial purposes as described in the How We Use the Information You Provide/Lawful Basis section above. We share this personal information with the third parties outlined in the How the Information is Shared and Stored section above.
If you are covered by the CCPA and would like to make a personal information request, see the Contact Us section below. We will respond within 45 days of receiving the request provided that we are able to verify your identity.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are covered by the GDPR, you have the following rights under European laws, and may have similar rights under the laws of other countries:
• Right of access: to make a written request for access to and a copy of your personal information
• Right to rectification: to have your inaccurate personal information corrected or removed
• Right to erasure ('right to be forgotten'): to have your personal information erased
• Right to restriction of processing: to limit the purposes that your personal information may be used for
• Right to object: to object to the processing of your personal information in cases where our processing is based on direct marketing, processing for scientific/historical research and statistics, legitimate interest processing, and processing in regards to the performance of a public interest or official authority task
• Right to data portability: to have your personal information transferred to you or a third party in machine-readable format
• Right to withdraw consent: to withdraw your consent that we handle your personal information at any time. The withdrawal of your consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal
These rights are not absolute and they do not always apply in all cases. We will honor your rights under applicable data protection laws.
Use and Transfer of Your Information Out of the European Economic Area (EEA)
This website is operated in the United States and the third parties with whom we might share your personal information (as explained above) are also located in the United States or other countries located outside the European Economic Area.
If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide will be transferred to the United States. By using this website, participating in any of its services and/or providing your information, you consent to this transfer.
Filing a Complaint
If you are covered by the GDPR, and you are not content with how we manage your personal information, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you are a resident, work, or where the alleged infringement of data protection laws took place.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This policy is effective as of March 1st, 2021.